- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Sprinklers
- Backflow Prevention Devices
- Fire Extinguishers / Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Brass Goods / Fire Hose
- Spark Detection and Suppression Systems
- Wet Chemical Fire Suppression
- Dry Chemical Fire Suppression
- Special Hazard Systems
- Exit and Emergency Lights
Fire Extinguisher Training
Stay OSHA Compliant
We can provide you with OSHA training required by every business.
OSHA rule 1910.157(d)(1) (along with local fire codes) requires businesses to properly maintain portable fire extinguishers of the correct type and class.
OSHA rule 1910.157(g)(1) requires every employer to provide their employees with Fire Extinguisher Training "at least annually".
Iowa Fire Equipment Company can provide OSHA compliant training for your employees at your place of business or at our Des Moines location.
We can custom design a training program and work around YOUR schedule.
Call Kris Schultz or Mark Richman at 515-265-8030 or 800-798-1440 or Contact Us today for more information and to schedule your employee training.